Grepix Infotech is a new age website and application development company that has constantly proved its excellence in the IT industry and has gained a remarkable position on the list of top IoT development and best Cloud computing companies at GoodFirms.
Washington D.C. based GoodFirms is a stupendous research and review platform that highlights the top performing companies after vetting them on different sets of parameters and characteristics. This unbiased research process eases the voyage of various service seekers by facilitating them to compare among the finest companies and choose the perfect match that aligns with their business requirements.
GoodFirms Evaluated Grepix Infotech on Three Crucial Parameters
GoodFirms highlighted Grepix Infotech for developing highly reliable quality products for IoT services. The researchers found that the agency helps their clients by developing a full-proof IoT business plan that includes business intelligence solutions as-well-as device virtualization.
For its services, the company has received many ecstatic reviews at GoodFirms stating that the team of Grepix is very responsive and professional. Moreover, the clients also vouched for the company asserting that they deliver high-quality products on time.
Placing quality at its core, the firm has strongly penetrated in the IT industry. Since its inception in 2012, the firm has developed and delivered 200+ projects that are successfully flourishing in the market today. The significant chunk (80%) of the company’s clients belongs from start-ups, midsize businesses, and the rest 20% from large business enterprises. Grepix Infotech has delivered products for a vast range of industries like – government, education, healthcare, hospitality, IT, and transportation. Moreover, they are always ready to take new products from vivid industries.
The firm has sound technical proficiency in implementing internet of things powered services, and it has always surpassed the client’s expectations by delivering exactly what they want. Along with this, the firm incorporates IoT solutions for multiple sections like high living standard products, industrial products, and enterprise IoT products. For each product offering, the agency performs a quality assurance test and executes after-sales services as well.
After minutely analyzing the performance of Grepix Infotech, the researchers of GoodFirms have placed Grepix among the list of best IoT companies.
Apart from achieving a pre-eminent score in IoT development category at GoodFirms, Grepix Infotech also featured in the cloud-computing category. The agency offers scalable and flexible Amazon cloud computing services by steadily monitoring the data storage and backup. For this, the firm uses advanced tools like AWS Inspector, AWS Config, and AWS EC2systems.
By developing a strong portfolio and earning the rave reviews for its cloud computing services, the company has made its way on the list of top cloud computing companies at GoodFirms.
The Future Prospects of Grepix Infotech at GoodFirms
The team of Grepix Infotech is highly proactive and constantly moves in the direction of long-term success. Such business practices caught the eyes of GoodFirms’ researchers, and they believe that soon the firm will shine on other GoodFirms categories:
1. Mobile App Development in India
The firm is majorly into developing mobile apps for platforms like Android, and iOS. The prime aim of the company is to deliver customized as well as long-term scalable mobile apps that accelerate the growth of the client’s business. The apps are responsive and are developed using agile business strategies.
Such dedicated business model and futuristic approach of the agency will soon promote it on the list of best app development companies in India at GoodFirms.
2. Digital Marketing in India
Grepix Infotech offers excellent digital marketing services that include SEO, SMO, content marketing, email marketing, web analytics, and digital advertising. The services rendered by the agency help the client’s brands to boost their web presence and promote the products online.
The exceptional digital marketing services offering of the agency and their quick ROI yielding practices will soon drive the company on the list of top digital marketing agencies in India at GoodFirms.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts with finding the top mobile app, web development eCommerce development companies delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
Grepix Infotech is a leading android app development company offer Android App Development services to Startups, Individuals, Mid-Size Companies, Enterprises, and Government Institutions. We have clients in Europe, US, UK, India, and Middle East countries.