Xiaomi launched it's Camera Beast Redmi note 5 pro
Xiaomi last week launched Redmi note 5 pro. It's also a global debut of qualcomm snapdragon 636. Read the full article.
Xiaomi last week launched "Redmi note 5 pro", The phone comes with 5.99 inch, 18:9 display with full HD + resolution.
- Redmi note 5 pro is power by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with octa-core processor and based on Qualcomm custom architecture "kryo 260"
and clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- Redmi note 5 comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Xiaomi drastically improves the camera this time, In the rear, Redmi note 5 have a dual camera setup. The main camera is 12mp and the secondary is 5mp. In the front camera they implement 20mp selfie camera.
- Redmi note 5 pro runs on MIUI 9 and it's based on android 7.1.1. Xiaomi implement 4000 MAH battery to given the power to this system.
- Dual hybrid sim slot, you can use only one sim card with an SD card or two sim card without SD card simultaneously.
- WI-FI, Bluetooth, GPS and other basic sensors enabled in the phone.
- Xiaomi launched two variants, Base variant comes with 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage with the price of Rs. 13,999 and higher variant comes with 6GB RAM with 64 GB of storage and cost Rs. 16999.
Share this story