Grepix is a service oriented IT company providing non-tangible or digital/online services. Our effort is to try and offer you the best possible service in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We strive to reach your goals as a partnership and connect your business with consumers in a straight forward and cost-effective way.
Grepix does not guarantee a full refund for the cancellation of its services. If you change your mind after paying for a certain service, Grepix will act only on the policy here within.
Grepix will refund or cancel any services according to the following guidelines:
- Grepix will refund you in full if a project has not started within 15 days of making payment.
- In the event that incorrect information was provided by you, Grepix will not refund partial amounts or full amounts in the case that a project has commenced and/or has been completed.
- If you don’t want Grepix to start the project at all, you can ask for a full refund within 48 hours only of making payment. This applies to all non-business days (For example, if you make a purchase on Friday, you must cancel by Sunday the latest to receive a refund.). If you contact Grepix to cancel a project that has already begun, Grepix will deduct proportionally and refund you accordingly.
- If you are not satisfied with an incomplete portion of a project, you can get proportional refund for the remaining work/project.
- If you sign up for a plan and we feel that we can’t do the project for you at that moment or for any reason at all, then Grepix will issue you a 100% refund within a maximum of 7 working days.
- If you sign up for a monthly or yearly service and request the service to be cancelled, you must notify Grepix via E-mail at least 7 business days prior to the next billing period. Your account will no longer be rebilled starting 7 business days following your notification.
- If you request a refund or cancellation within the time period stated in this policy and your account has still been charged, Grepix will refund 100% of that amount.
- Grepix does not offer any refunds for funds spent on search engine optimization or paid ads on search engines, for the services already delivered or any other miscellaneous charges which are non-recoverable for Grepix and refunding them causes any loss to Grepix.
If you don’t want to continue using any of Grepix services and wish to cancel or have any questions, comments or concerns about our refund and cancellation policy, you may contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, company name, account number and the service you want cancelled. Include “CANCEL ORDER” in the subject line.
*All refunds and cancellation requests must be made in writing. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our billing department. The confirmation email or number given by the billing department of Grepix will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.
We strongly believe that our services will be beneficial to your business. We always strive to make your internet experience more enjoyable and we do our best for the same.
* Grepix reserves the right to modify any provisions of the refund and cancellation policy without any notice.